Meet Me At Maynards
A HealthOn Sponsored Event
Building Community Through Fitness
- Safety is our top priority. This means YOU!!
- Masks are required while in the Hotel Congress patio.
- Let’s be physically distant and socially responsible, please
- No walk with a leader groups yet.
- Route guides will be available (There are construction changes!)
- Enter from Toole, exit on the 5th Ave. side. (One-way traffic)
- Per CDC guidelines, masks are suggested but not required while exercising.
- The band will join us in person on November 9.
- Bring your own water!
- Bring your own blinking light and flashlight!
- No onsite check-in: check-in from home, or by phone from 6 am to 9 pm.
- If you’re not ready to join us, you can still walk, run, roll, hop, skip or jump from anywhere, anytime Monday. It counts if you Get Out.
- If you’d like to pick up the MMM shirt, cap or pin you have earned, YOU CAN!
- Wear your Maynards shirt if you have one!
- There is a special drawing for supporting our MMM Restaurants! Bring your receipts with your name already on them! (We will NOT have a pen)
- You do not have to be present to win a raffle prize!
- No hand stamps for restaurant discounts yet – please tip generously!
The mission of Meet Me at Maynards is to bring active adults and families to the downtown Tucson area to enjoy healthy exercise, experience the beauty, history and architecture of our unique neighborhoods and to appreciate and patronize local businesses.
- GET OUT and get moving
- GET OUT with friends and family
- GET OUT to support our downtown.
News and Updates
Prefer Yoga? Click here
What to Expect
- You may register online anytime…
- You may check in on your smart phone or on your computer after 3:00 on Mondays…meetmeatmaynards.com.