Meet Me At Maynards
MMM... Building Community Through Fitness
The mission of Meet Me at Maynards is to bring active adults and families to the downtown Tucson area to enjoy healthy exercise, experience the beauty, history and architecture of our unique neighborhoods and to appreciate and patronize local businesses.
- GET OUT and get moving
- GET OUT with friends and family
- GET OUT to support our community
News and Updates
Meet Me at Maynards is a free every Monday walk/run for all ages and abilities. Bring the whole family…and Rover too. 5:15 pm at Hotel Congress
Prefer Yoga or Zumba? Click here
What to Expect
- You may register online anytime…
- You may check in on your smart phone or on your computer after 3:00 on Mondays…meetmeatmaynards.com. Check-in at MMM is open from 5:15pm to 6:40.
- Suggest arrival between 5:15 and 6:00. That allows plenty of time for walkers to complete the entire route (or as much as you want) and be back for the closing ceremony at 6:45.
- You will receive a route guide.
- On the back of the route guide is a list of “Meet Me” restaurants that offer discounts on Monday nights.
- Ask for a hand stamp as identification for restaurant discounts.
- Fill out a raffle ticket for free raffle at closing ceremony. First and last name only…you must be present to win.
- If you eat in a “Meet Me” restaurant, save receipt and write first and last name, email and phone on back. Place it in the raffle box next week and you may win a prize. If you are not present we will save it for two weeks.
- The closing ceremony is at 6:45 until March.
- Enjoy live music and our MMM Beer Garden…$2 beers and $3 wines.
- Please walk/run on the sidewalk or near it and against traffic. Yield to all traffic with a smile. ☺
Have a safe and delightful time at MMM!